Best Selling Courses from STACKSIMPLIFY
AWS Cloud Courses
Spring Boot Courses
Stack Simplify Udemy Profile
Each of my courses come with
- Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
- Real Implementation Experience
- Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Start with our Getting Started Free Courses!
Start Learning Now!
What will students learn in AWS EKS course?
- You will write kubernetes manifests with confidence after going through live template writing sections
- You will learn 30+ kubernetes concepts and use 18 AWS Services in combination with EKS
- You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
- You will learn writing & deploying k8s manifests for storage concepts like storage class, persistent volume claim pvc, mysql and EBS CSI Driver
- You will learn to switch from native EBS Storage to RDS Database using k8s external name service
- You will learn writing and deploying load balancer k8s manifests for Classic and Network load balancers
- You will learn writing ingress k8s manifests by enabling features like context path based routing, SSL, SSL Redirect and External DNS.
- You will learn writing k8s manifests for advanced fargate profiles and do mixed mode workload deployments in both EC2 and Fargate Serverless
- You will learn using ECR - Elastic Container Registry in combination with EKS.
- You will implement DevOps concepts with AWS Code Services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CodePipeline
- You will implement microservices core cocepts like Service Discovery, Distributed Tracing using X-Ray and Canary Deployments
- You will learn to enable Autoscaling features like HPA,VPA and Cluster Autoscaler
- You will learn to enable monitoring and logging for EKS cluster and workloads in cluster using CloudWatch Container Insights
- You will learn Docker fundamentals by implementing usecases like download image from Docker Hub and run on local desktop and build an image locally, test and push to Docker Hub.
- You will slowly start by learning Docker Fundamentals and move on to Kubenetes.
- You will master many kubectl commands over the process